As an affiliated college of MD university, admission to Guru Nanak institute of higher education is as outlined in MDU Bulletin of Information for Admission to Undergraduate Courses (2019-20).
• Applicants seeking admission to Undergraduate Courses are required to fill the Online Admission Form on the HIGHER EDUCATION Admission Portal(admission.highereduhry.com/web/index.php/registration)
• Applicants who wish to be considered for admission to various Undergraduate Courses based on merit (for which there is no entrance exam) are required to register online for all categories, including unreserved (UR) / SC / ST / OBC.
• The applicants who wish to apply under supernumerary categories, namely Reservation of seats for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Kashmiri Migrant (KM), Reservation for Armed Forces (CW) and Ward Quota shall also apply online on the HIGHER EDUCATION admission portal.
• The registration of applicants seeking admission under Sports / Extra-curricular activities (ECA) categories is through the same HIGHER EDUCATION admission portal.
• University reserves the right to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of this Bulletin without giving any prior notice. Any change so made shall be updated on the HIGHER EDUCATION Admission Portal.
• Applicants are responsible for regularly checking the portal for any updates.
• Applicants are encouraged to visit the college websitewww.gnihe.ac.in to obtain an overview of the college and details of the selection criteria which would form the basis of admission.