- The college will announce Cut-off Percentage for admission to different courses in accordance with the schedule announced by the University.
- The announcement of cut-off lists for all Programmes/ Categories of Applicants (UR/OBC/SC/ST/PwD/KM) will be made through the College website.
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be admitted directly by the college on the basis of declared cut offs.
- Candidates eligible for admission to a particular course on basis of announced cut-off should proceed to Guru Nanak institute of higher education with a printout of the online Application Form including the uploaded documents.
- Candidates will be required to fill the Guru Nanak institute of higher education Admission Form of the specific department to facilitate verification of eligibility. The admission Form will be available at the time of admission at the college counter.
- The Department will verify if the candidate is eligible for admission the course chosen.
- Candidates are required to bring their original documents. Admission shall be subject to the verification of the certificates.
- Admission process will be considered as completed on receipt of fee.
- The admitted student will be eligible to procure the college Identity Card.
Documents required for admission
The applicants shall be required to produce following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificatecompetent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority
- Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
- The college retains the right to seek authentication from the concerned authorities issuing the certificates.
- If the candidate is unable to submit the requisite documents by the required date, whatever be the reason, her admission will automatically stand cancelled
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION TO UNDERGRADUATE COURSES
No one shall be eligible to join the first semester of B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Com unless he/she has passed one of the following examinations with at least 33% marks in aggregate for admission to B.A. SEM-I, 40% for admission to B.Com. SEM-I and 45% for admission to B.Sc. SEM-I (minimum pass marks in case of SC/ST candidates of Haryana only
- Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA):
Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana,
Bhiwani with 45% marks in aggregate or an equivalent examination recognised by
Three years Diploma Course conducted by State Board of Technical Education or
any other examination recognized by the State Board of Technical Education as
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA):
Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani with 45% marks in aggregate or an equivalent examination recognised by this University.
Three years Diploma Course conducted by State Board of Technical Education or any other examination recognized by the State Board of Technical Education as equivalent thereto.